Pet Urine Odor Removal
A Powerful Solution to Eliminate Pet Stains and Odors.
Say goodbye to pet urine stains and odors on your carpets or rugs with Apex Chem-Dry’s revolutionary P.U.R.T.® service. Don’t stress about costly replacements or repairs – our state-of-the-art treatment ensures effective elimination of even the most severe pet urine damage. If other products have let you down, it’s time to turn to Apex Chem-Dry for a solution that truly works. Contact us today to say goodbye to pet stains and odors for good.
Important Facts to Consider About Urine in Carpets:
When pets urinate on your carpets, it doesn’t just stay on the tops of the fibers. It seeps lower and lower until it has reached the backing of the carpet and the flooring beneath the carpet. And does your pet like to do its business in the same spot every time? If so, these locations can accumulate serious damage to the carpet & flooring. It’s not just the damage you have to worry about; it’s the smell as well. As the urine dries, the liquid evaporates but the urine crystals become even more concentrated and pungent. Simple cleaning will not remove this odor.
That’s why Chem-Dry developed P.U.R.T.® to handle these hard to clean stains and smells, When P.U.R.T.® contacts the source of the odor, it immediately begins a chemical reaction that destroys the urine odor.
Our carpet is very high traffic which had a lot of stains. Daren came and understood exactly what our office needs are and recommended which treatment would be best. The carpet looks as good today as when first installed. Great job! Highly recommend.“
— Allison K.
Let’s Take Your Through The P.U.R.T.® Process
- The source and severity of the odor are determined, then the carpet or rug will be rinsed and extracted with a hot water rinse to remove the bulk of the urine crystals.
- In worst cases, the carpet is pulled back in the suspected areas to reveal the extent of the damage.*
- If necessary, the pad will be removed and replaced.*
- An odor blocking shellac may be applied to the sub-floor if determined necessary.*
- P.U.R.T.® will then be applied heavily to the tack strip, the sub ﬂoor, the baseboards and the carpet backing. It is necessary to apply this product heavily enough to dampen all areas affected by the urine.*
- Over the next 24 to 36 hours, the ingredients in P.U.R.T.® will react with the urine, and break down the odor causing components.
*Additional charges may apply for services based on your unique situation and the amount of time and cleaning solution is required to remove the pet odors. Please note that this process may take up to 48-hours to fully dry. You may want to ventilate your home slightly so that the odor can escape.
Pet urine stains and odors in carpets can cause many issues in the home. If you have pets, chances are that you’ve experienced those issues.
Contact Apex Chem-Dry in Chambersburg & Harrisburg today to get a free pet odor consultation!